Sarah's Assassin [Tyrian Song Remix]

by tgfcoder
A place to showcase art, whether it be in the form of pictures, videos, writing, or otherwise. Performances such as dancing, singing, or playing an instrument are welcome too!

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator
Owner and Creator of Tgforums

Sarah's Assassin [Tyrian Song Remix]

Postby tgfcoder » December 27th, 2015, 2:31 am

Figured I would post it here too even though I posted it on Facebook already heh ;Mkup

"Sarah's Song" from the Tyrian game (1995) composed by Andras Molnár, would play on the level called ASSASSIN:

It was one of my favorite songs from the game and showed what you could do with a Sound Blaster. I'd play it on repeat in the Jukebox mode as a kid. So I decided to give it my own trance feel to it, 20 years later:

So this is not an extensive remix like a rearrangement or change in music genre or anything like that. I wanted it to feel a lot like the original but sound punchier and crisper. I had a lot of fun coming up with the synths, creating the sounds just the way I wanted them to sound. I learned how to do note glide (you can hear it in the bass line starting at 0:44) Everything you hear except the drums and reverse sweeps comes from the z3ta+ synth plugin.

Return to Artistic Creations and Performances