Christmas Short Stories [2014]

by Ehdorkable
A place to showcase art, whether it be in the form of pictures, videos, writing, or otherwise. Performances such as dancing, singing, or playing an instrument are welcome too!

Ehdorkable
Scout
Scout

Christmas Short Stories [2014]

Postby Ehdorkable » December 8th, 2014, 2:58 pm

Merry (Early) Christmas!!!

Honestly, stories are something that is nice to kick back and read. Sadly, I'm too lazy to write one this year. I have lost a huge amount in eagerness and happiness when writing stories. Therefore, I decided to write a few short stories, rather a snippet of how a Christmas day would progress through someones perspective.
Note: I'd like to thank the people who have tried to bring my spirits up to write more.

When Christmas arrives all short stories will be placed in one document and archived for those who wish to read in the future

[Reveal] Spoiler: Want a snippet?
Name:
Perspective of Xmas:

Short Stories:
Christmas Starlight (Yao)
Christmas Dessert (Shae)
Christmas Peace (Lunah)
Christmas Inspiration (Quynh)
Christmas Fishyness (Vince)
Last edited by Ehdorkable on December 18th, 2014, 12:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Credit to Kelly
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's undeniable" - Prince Noctis
Angle [Terribad]
Irrefutable <Zero>
Vengeance

Ehdorkable
Scout
Scout

Re: Christmas Short Stories [2014

Postby Ehdorkable » December 8th, 2014, 2:59 pm

Christmas Starlight (Yao)

As the snow gently fell from the sky, I stayed curled up in my blanket as my couple had fallen asleep on the floor. A white Christmas will be an amazing sight to see, assuming the snow stays on the ground til dinner. Christmas had struck about 5 minutes ago now. Rather than being the child I once was, storming downstairs to badger my family of Christmas gifts, I stayed in my room staring at my sleeping couple treasuring the warmth I felt on this night. My thoughts soon diminished as sounds were heard outside my door.

Acknowledging that an intruder could have possibly entered the house crossed my mind. Grabbing my minecraft sword, I left my room towards the little noises echoing off my house walls. Entering the living room, I was blinded by the shining bright lights. Christmas lights glowed brightly throughout the living room. I smiled instantaneously as my family and my couple stood in front of the Christmas tree.

“Merry Christmas” we all said in unison as I ran up to them.
Credit to Kelly
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's undeniable" - Prince Noctis
Angle [Terribad]
Irrefutable <Zero>
Vengeance

Nerd
Traveller
Traveller

Re: Christmas Short Stories [2014

Postby Nerd » December 8th, 2014, 3:19 pm

so cute so cute ;LuvU
aestivate x lena | terribad

Ehdorkable
Scout
Scout

Re: Christmas Short Stories [2014]

Postby Ehdorkable » December 10th, 2014, 9:10 am

Christmas Dessert (Shae)

Dinner was done as all the leftover dishes were put away. Sipping our eggnog as my mom and I sat down in the living room. My cousins ran in carrying trays of undecorated gingerbread cookies.

“Here Shae!” one of the younger cousins said to me as they passed me three gingerbread cookies.

I nibbled on them, a ginger tasting sensation filled my mouth.

“Come decorate it! You aren’t suppose to just eat alone” as all the children huddled around the small table with several sweets.

Such a heartwarming holiday, made me feel bubbly.

“I’m sorry everyone. I wasn’t able to prepare any desserts for tonight” my mother announced.

The children stared at her blankly, disappointed by the idea of no dessert. Sadness rippled through my heart, as the childrens faces went gloomy. I ran upstairs carrying multiple gingerbread cookies with me. My room was always filled with several treats as I build a gingerbread family, carefully decorating each gingerbread to represent a person.

Time must have sped up as I took two hours to make them. I walked down stairs and the whole family was watching Home Alone 2.

“Here you go everyone”, as I passed the tray of my decorated gingerbread cookies around. The children smiled as they picked up their gingerbread cookies running around the house playing.

“Thank you sweetie”, mother said kissing my forehead as I sat beside her.
Credit to Kelly
Angle [Terribad]
Irrefutable <Zero>
Vengeance

Pose
Champion
Champion

Postby Pose » December 10th, 2014, 9:16 am

Aww so sweet ~
Image~ •○☼ OCTOPI FAM ☼○• ~Image

○ You wish you were us ○

Ehdorkable
Scout
Scout

Postby Ehdorkable » December 11th, 2014, 12:45 pm

Christmas Peace (Lunah)

Sleeping at 5am on Christmas day seemed like nothing to me. I was used to sleeping till morning on a daily basis, nothing but pure happiness to spend the night with my friends. We had finished opening our gifts at around 3am as we cheered on and chatted about new years. I woke up with a blind blazing light seeping through the cracks of my window. Not a sound was heard throughout my house. No brothers, no sisters screaming about presents yet. Oddly enough the grandfather clock struck 9:30 am, still no sound.

Peering around my room. the door remained locked since last night. Not even a note slipped from underneath the door was given. I sat up realizing I wore a green Christmas sweater, how festive. Getting ready to embrace my family’s christmas cheer, I washed up and headed downstairs. Not a single sound was heard..

“Dad?”, my voice echoing off the walls. Not a sound was heard.

They always do this. Leaving me home alone, even on Christmas? This is unbelieveable. I searched the fridge for some snacks; still nothing in the fridge but pure emptiness. Getting dressed, I got ready to go grab some coffee from Starbucks.

“Come to Starbucks”, my brother texted me. Great, they even went for coffee without me.

Arriving at starbucks, all my siblings sat near the window as they cuddled close with several cups of coffee.

“Morning”, my sister said, passing me my cup.

“Listen.. we are sorry for always being a pain. Honestly, this morning we wanted you to have your own peace…”, my brother started to explain.

“So we decided to meet you here, when you finally woke up!”, my youngest brother finished off.

I hugged them each tightly. They always put my feelings into thought when things come to mind like this.

“By the way, I deleted League”, my youngest brother said as he ran and hid.

Credit to Kelly
Angle [Terribad]
Irrefutable <Zero>
Vengeance

Llamas
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby Llamas » December 11th, 2014, 12:56 pm

Ehdorkable wrote in Re: Christmas Short Stories [2014]:
Christmas Peace (Lunah)

I hugged them each tightly. They always put my feelings into thought when things come to mind like this.

“By the way, I deleted League”, my youngest brother said as he ran and hid.

" i hugged them each tightly" LOL ;DIES ITS TOO AWKWARD FOR ME TO HUG MY FAMILY. That love/hate relationship i have with them tbh. BUT @ THE BTW I DELETED LEAGUE OH GAWD NO PLS LEAGUE IS LAIFU LOL The terror of having to download league again ;Cold ;Fplm But the story in general lol there was one part that hit me right in the kokoro. BRINGING ME TO TEARS ANGEL ;CryP tq for the lovely story ;Lttr

llamas are love llamas are life

Ehdorkable
Scout
Scout

Postby Ehdorkable » December 12th, 2014, 5:30 pm

Christmas Inspiration (Quynh)

Christmas seemed to be the most relaxing day in the year. Boy, was I wrong. My parents had me buy several decorations and food for tonights meal. I was hoping to sleep in a few extra hours from my hard earned schooling before the break. My parents seemed to be stressful as we are having several relatives visit us. It would be a first in a while that we’d have such a warming meal together.

My mother had made me promise her I’d do something spectacular for the family. That wasn’t something I really wanted to do. It was out of my nature to do something ‘spectacular’. Christmas day, many of the stores had closed and sadly a lack of inspiration came to my mind. Walking for hours ends around the neighbour, I soon realized how dark it become as the house lights glistened. I ran back being a few roads away from home.

The lights on the houses on Elmo street, were all animated. I soon noticed that they were all linked together to form a light show. Amazing… I stopped in awe as I stared at the beauty before me. I knew then what I had to do. I ran back home and ate dinner. I explained to my family that inspiration came from people and what others do around us. Christmas was definitely a season where people come together as a family. There was nothing spectacular but our family together as one. Sadly enough, my mom pulled out the mahjong table to play for the rest of the night.

Credit to Kelly
Angle [Terribad]
Irrefutable <Zero>
Vengeance

Ehdorkable
Scout
Scout

Postby Ehdorkable » December 18th, 2014, 12:19 pm

A normal day had begun as my fish woke me up as he knocked his fish bowl over a bit. Rather ridiculous as the dirty water splashed onto my face. What a way to start Christmas, as a muttered slurs at the unknowledgable fish.

Getting ready for a day of free food and free gifts, and being around my family seemed to be such a boring day ahead of me. Heading out to my Aunt’s place to hang around for about the whole day as the family chattered on the most typical questions. Leaving my fish unattended, I got up to game a bit before getting ready for tonight’s dinner.

“Bad fish! You aren’t coming with me to the dinner” I said glaring at him unhappy with his acts.

Getting ready, my grandma ushered me out my room. We were going to be late because I had been too slow getting ready. We arrived there on time as dinner was just about to be served. A traditional chinese meal with several choices of meat ranging from pork to beef, a variety of vegetables, and some fish. I finished up the meal and packed a few leftovers for the fish at home.

Arriving home, I cheerfully entered the room as I noticed the fish bowl shattered all over the floor with my pet fish laying on the ground. I quickly scooped up my fish and ran to the bathroom only to realize that it was a plastic fish. I ran back to my room, carefully jumping over the shattered glass searching for my fish. It turns out that the fish was in my glass of water from the morning as it continued to fill the cup with bubbles.
Credit to Kelly
Angle [Terribad]
Irrefutable <Zero>
Vengeance

Rayne

Postby Rayne » December 18th, 2014, 5:18 pm

Ehdorkable wrote in Re: Christmas Short Stories [2014]:

A normal day had begun as my fish woke me up as he knocked his fish bowl over a bit. Rather ridiculous as the dirty water splashed onto my face. What a way to start Christmas, as a muttered slurs at the unknowledgable fish.

Getting ready for a day of free food and free gifts, and being around my family seemed to be such a boring day ahead of me. Heading out to my Aunt’s place to hang around for about the whole day as the family chattered on the most typical questions. Leaving my fish unattended, I got up to game a bit before getting ready for tonight’s dinner.

“Bad fish! You aren’t coming with me to the dinner” I said glaring at him unhappy with his acts.

Getting ready, my grandma ushered me out my room. We were going to be late because I had been too slow getting ready. We arrived there on time as dinner was just about to be served. A traditional chinese meal with several choices of meat ranging from pork to beef, a variety of vegetables, and some fish. I finished up the meal and packed a few leftovers for the fish at home.

Arriving home, I cheerfully entered the room as I noticed the fish bowl shattered all over the floor with my pet fish laying on the ground. I quickly scooped up my fish and ran to the bathroom only to realize that it was a plastic fish. I ran back to my room, carefully jumping over the shattered glass searching for my fish. It turns out that the fish was in my glass of water from the morning as it continued to fill the cup with bubbles.

how did the fish go from the bowl to the cup???

Next

Return to Artistic Creations and Performances