Graphics Rush

by Ehdorkable
A place to showcase art, whether it be in the form of pictures, videos, writing, or otherwise. Performances such as dancing, singing, or playing an instrument are welcome too!

Ehdorkable
Scout
Scout

Graphics Rush

Postby Ehdorkable » September 6th, 2014, 11:31 am

I got a neat little suggestion. Although at first it was for myself to help gain a bit of inspiration I thought I'd share the idea. Whether you are a professional or just someone starting out making any form of GFX whether it be signatures, wallpapers etc, you are free to post your work here.

All different of programs are welcomed (PhotoShop, Gimp, Paint, PixelMater, PixelR)

Rules

♦ Give yourself an hour or so to look for textures, renders, pngs , brushes etc. Anything you'd think you'd need for a few pieces of graphics. There are several resources out there: Deviantart , Dafont , Google Images etc

♦ You are only able to work on your graphic for one hour. If it's a must, give yourself two hours.

When time is up, you aren't allowed to work on it for that day complete or not. You may work on it the following day and post the completion on the thread.

Challenge

If you have posted in our thread sharing your own work feel free to post a challenge. Each challenge only lasts one week, therefore anyone who wishes to take it on has a week to do so. In order to post a challenge, you must have a artwork already posted. You can post a render, certain font (requires font link or file), a certain quote, colours for a specific area, size, style etc. Your challenge must be posted with your post. Please note, do not feel that you must take on these challenges if you see them & challengers please do not force it upon artists to do your challenges.

Just A Note

The idea of this in my perspective is that you'd be focused on one aspect of the graphic whether it just be the background, text or the techniques used when you have the idea in your mind. Therefore strengthening that specific skill of yours. I hope everyone critiquing can analysis the person's achievements from their previous piece. If you do not want to participate in this challenge feel free to post anyways, we'd love to see your work.Thank you

Other than that, everyone is welcomed to share their wonderful work, and everyone is welcomed to criticize so long as the artists wishes to. Artists please make it clear whether or not you want to be criticized.

PS: Need Photoshop? Private Message me & I will link send you a PhotoShop CS6
Credit to Kelly
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's undeniable" - Prince Noctis
Angle [Terribad]
Irrefutable <Zero>
Vengeance

islandpineapple
Forum Graphic Artist
Forum Graphic Artist

Re: Graphics Rush

Postby islandpineapple » September 19th, 2014, 1:35 pm

tada my entry
edit: it was only a quick wallpaper done for my laptop
CHALLENGE. the same render as this

✣ LoL ✣ | ♪ Youtube ♪ | ❃ Webpage ❃ | ♦Art Shop♦

⊰There's two kinds of people in this world; ones that eat to live, and ones that live to eat⊱
[sig-PinePine]

Kunoichi
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Re: Graphics Rush

Postby Kunoichi » September 29th, 2014, 1:31 am

@islandpineapple

wow so nice... havent used photoshop in so long cant even remember how to use lol

Return to Artistic Creations and Performances