My Art Collection, 2008 to Now ~ [Updated 2014]

by Wing
A place to showcase art, whether it be in the form of pictures, videos, writing, or otherwise. Performances such as dancing, singing, or playing an instrument are welcome too!

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Re: My Art Collection, 2008 to Now ~ [Updated 2014]

Postby Couture » December 11th, 2014, 9:21 am

Wing wrote in Re: My Art Collection, 2008 to Now ~ [Updated 2014]:
Trona wrote in Re: My Art Collection, 2008 to Now ~ [Updated 2014]:I love looking at stuff like this.
That realistic portrait you drew in 2012 is wow. It's so realistic I didn't think you drew it at first, it's amazing.
Also the girl in the pink and white outfit in the 2014 bracket is super cute! I really like that design.

Thank you! That portrait was an assignment/project for art class. xD
The girl in the pink and white outfit was actually a commission from Gaia Online. ;Lol
[Reveal] Spoiler: Here's the ref. image

I THOUGHT I RECOGNIZED THOSE ITEMS ;GrinP
-still uses gaia from time to time- ;Spy.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).
50   Top

Allure
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Allure » December 11th, 2014, 5:27 pm

so beautiful! lol so much improvement.
Allure & Cognac
Jennay wrote in Re: Royal-Humor FAM:im sry but i only love angie :\

Wing
Scout
Scout

Postby Wing » December 11th, 2014, 9:05 pm

Couture wrote in Re: My Art Collection, 2008 to Now ~ [Updated 2014]:
Wing wrote in Re: My Art Collection, 2008 to Now ~ [Updated 2014]:Thank you! That portrait was an assignment/project for art class. xD
The girl in the pink and white outfit was actually a commission from Gaia Online. ;Lol
[Reveal] Spoiler: Here's the ref. image

I THOUGHT I RECOGNIZED THOSE ITEMS ;GrinP
-still uses gaia from time to time- ;Spy.

Ooooh, I didn't know you played Gaia. xD After the GoFusion thing started, I kinda felt demotivated and haven't been on since. ;Dzzy

Allure wrote in Re: My Art Collection, 2008 to Now ~ [Updated 2014]:so beautiful! lol so much improvement.

Thank you! ;Yay

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » December 11th, 2014, 9:39 pm

Omg i love gofusion xD. I thought it was a cool idea. I got a kitsune mask finally because so many people made one using gofusion so i bought it off the MP at like 3 bill i think. :3

What I really hated were the gold generators... I admit i bought some, but geez. It was like every few days a new one would come out ;-;.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Wing
Scout
Scout

Postby Wing » December 12th, 2014, 10:41 pm

Couture wrote in Re: My Art Collection, 2008 to Now ~ [Updated 2014]:Omg i love gofusion xD. I thought it was a cool idea. I got a kitsune mask finally because so many people made one using gofusion so i bought it off the MP at like 3 bill i think. :3

What I really hated were the gold generators... I admit i bought some, but geez. It was like every few days a new one would come out ;-;.

I thought GoFusion was nice, but then if I already had an item prior to GoFusion, its price would drop so quickly. D':
Yeahh... the good thing about gold generators is that it creates inflation for a lot of your items, so you can sell them for a lot of profit. But the bad thing is like, when you just have a lot of gold hanging around that you could have spent on items but didn't, and then the item you were so close to buying inflates... ;Fplm

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » December 13th, 2014, 10:47 am

Couture wrote in Re: My Art Collection, 2008 to Now ~ [Updated 2014]:Omg i love gofusion xD. I thought it was a cool idea. I got a kitsune mask finally because so many people made one using gofusion so i bought it off the MP at like 3 bill i think. :3

I thought GoFusion was nice, but then if I already had an item prior to GoFusion, its price would drop so quickly. D':
Yeahh... the good thing about gold generators is that it creates inflation for a lot of your items, so you can sell them for a lot of profit. But the bad thing is like, when you just have a lot of gold hanging around that you could have spent on items but didn't, and then the item you were so close to buying inflates... ;Fplm

Yeah haha. That's the only good thing about it because i'm one of THOSE people who buy multiple cash items just cause I can and sell them for hella gold ;Sob LOL. But I stopped doing that months ago. But I also used the billions of gold I had to gift people things or help with their quests since, I never had the patience to quest, just buy w/e I like with real money ;Heat .

Here's a shot of my avi :'D <3
Gabzie ♥ Jordan

Wing
Scout
Scout

Postby Wing » December 13th, 2014, 1:34 pm

Yeah haha. That's the only good thing about it because i'm one of THOSE people who buy multiple cash items just cause I can and sell them for hella gold ;Sob LOL. But I stopped doing that months ago. But I also used the billions of gold I had to gift people things or help with their quests since, I never had the patience to quest, just buy w/e I like with real money ;Heat .

Oooh, that's so pretty ;u; I have two that I use most often:
ImageImage

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » December 13th, 2014, 1:37 pm

Oooh, that's so pretty ;u; I have two that I use most often:
ImageImage

Ooh I like those ;LuvU!!

Kinda got your thread off topic talking about gaia (O well I'll allow it ;Spy! ) Uhm are you taking art requests right now?
Gabzie ♥ Jordan

Rayne

Postby Rayne » December 14th, 2014, 3:38 pm

Oh no Gaia!!! Too inflated now.

Trona
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Trona » December 14th, 2014, 8:06 pm

Is there a way to be rich in Gaia without being an artist though?

PreviousNext

Return to Artistic Creations and Performances