My Art Collection, 2008 to Now ~ [Updated 2014]

by Wing
A place to showcase art, whether it be in the form of pictures, videos, writing, or otherwise. Performances such as dancing, singing, or playing an instrument are welcome too!

Rayne

Re: My Art Collection, 2008 to Now ~ [Updated 2014]

Postby Rayne » December 14th, 2014, 10:54 pm

Trona wrote in Re: My Art Collection, 2008 to Now ~ [Updated 2014]:Is there a way to be rich in Gaia without being an artist though?

Vend vend vend vend vend and keep vending.

and finally....
[Reveal] Spoiler: Tinierme
I had one main and 6 alts on tinierme for trading/ other purposes and I figured I'd deck em all out before it closed down..

^ My favorite outfit that didn't involve any crowns ;Spy
100   Top

Wing
Scout
Scout

Re: My Art Collection, 2008 to Now ~ [Updated 2014]

Postby Wing » December 16th, 2014, 5:58 pm

Couture wrote in Re: My Art Collection, 2008 to Now ~ [Updated 2014]:
Wing wrote in Re: My Art Collection, 2008 to Now ~ [Updated 2014]:
Oooh, that's so pretty ;u; I have two that I use most often:
ImageImage

Ooh I like those ;LuvU!!

Kinda got your thread off topic talking about gaia (O well I'll allow it ;Spy! ) Uhm are you taking art requests right now?

Thank you~ Mmmmm, I'll answer this after I'm done with finals, but it's a probably. xD Right now I'm so stressed because it's for three days, starting tomorrow. 'Can't process anything else right now. ;Dzzy

Trona wrote in Re: My Art Collection, 2008 to Now ~ [Updated 2014]:Is there a way to be rich in Gaia without being an artist though?

Like Rayne said, vendinggg. ;Sng
[Reveal] Spoiler: long text
I just buy items I think are nice but are kinda on the cheaper scale. Some of them eventually rise in price. But if they don't, then that's fine too since I like the items. c:

I also buy nice items on the higher scale; it's risky because sometimes they get rereleased and the price drops significantly. But otherwise, they can go up by a lot and give you a huge profit.

Gold generators will lead to inflation, ofc, so you'll get lots of profit for popular items (some items get left behind tho). If you have a lot of gold in hand when gold generators get released, it's unfortunate since the value of it drops. >:

There are times when there are none of an item on the marketplace, which can allow for an item to be repriced. You can price an item much much higher than the average market price, and if someone is desperate enough (not supposed to be a negative connotation xD), they'll buy it even if it's that price (though they'll sometimes send you a message to haggle for somewhere in between).

Then there are times when there's too much of an item (blame Random Item Generators and packs, cough), and the rate of an item being put up is wayy less than an item being bought. So people compete for the cheapest price. And the price drops, as I said earlier. o3o

Rayne wrote in Re: My Art Collection, 2008 to Now ~ [Updated 2014]:
Vend vend vend vend vend and keep vending.

and finally....
[Reveal] Spoiler: Tinierme
I had one main and 6 alts on tinierme for trading/ other purposes and I figured I'd deck em all out before it closed down..

^ My favorite outfit that didn't involve any crowns ;Spy

Danng, that's awesome. ;LuvU My friend who also played TinierMe was next to me and I showed her and she was amazed too. I was like, "Omg. That's so beautiful."

Recently I've been on Line Play. xD I'm upset how it doesn't have a trading system. ;CryP

Previous

Return to Artistic Creations and Performances