Story Mode Discussion

by Alicia Jewel
Discuss anything to do with Audition here.

Alicia Jewel
Scout
Scout

Story Mode Discussion

Postby Alicia Jewel » May 2nd, 2013, 7:14 pm

I'm honestly surprised I didn't post this, like, a month ago.

So, yeah, talk about Story Mode here. Do you prefer Episode 1 or 2? How disappointed are you each patch when missions 81-100 of E2 aren't released? Do you prefer NPC or PC rooms? Does Diego make you want to toss your computer across the room? Heck, talk about the plot if you want! Anything goes here as long as it's about Story Mode.

I'm really hoping the rest of E2 comes out soon. It's been on SEA for almost two months now (not that I've played it because I can't get on peak SEA times until school gets out), and I really wanna see how the rest of the plot unfolds. Though if they pull another E1 ending, I'm going to rage hard.
Learning from Nightmares, an Audi fanfic written by yours truly ;Nml

Kraft
Knight
Knight

Re: Story Mode Discussion

Postby Kraft » May 2nd, 2013, 7:23 pm

well for me, i dont have 100% story so i really dont care if new stories are released during patches, since i need to catch up on story abyway and it'd be hard to keep up with all the stories i have to complete. yes,
i tend to rage a lot jf i lose to the npc bi

Tinley
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Tinley » May 2nd, 2013, 7:23 pm

To be honest, I actually haven't taken the time to read anything of the plot. /lazy
Was all for the exp and leveling at the time.
I prefer the PC rooms because I lag hella bad with the NPC stories. ;CryP
And omg, I remember when Diego would make me want to throw my laptop across the room. LOL.
L>More stories though.
;SLK
IGN: Tinley.

Level: 53 Headliner. . Couple: Nny. . Fam: Rouleaux. (Princess.) .
;Gift

League Of Legends:
Charmfire

Princess Tinley at your service. How may I help you? ;Prcs
New to the forums? Introduce yourself here!

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » May 2nd, 2013, 7:27 pm

Tinley wrote in Re: Story Mode Discussion:
To be honest, I actually haven't taken the time to read anything of the plot. /lazy
Was all for the exp and leveling at the time.
I prefer the PC rooms because I lag hella bad with the NPC stories. ;CryP
And omg, I remember when Diego would make me want to throw my laptop across the room. LOL.
L>More stories though.
;SLK

Oh good I wasn't the only one ;haha. I never really read any of the plot in E1 or 2.

I'm going to copy & past your questions and answering them, just because I can.

Do you prefer Episode 1 or 2? I like E2 more, honestly. I love the challenging cc8 NPC rooms
How disappointed are you each patch when missions 81-100 of E2 aren't released? Every timeeee, I just want to have 100% on E2 already. ;Hmph
Do you prefer NPC or PC rooms? Npc, omgggggggg. So fun and no where near as time consuming as PC rooms waiting for people to help ;Hmph.
Does Diego make you want to toss your computer across the room? Nope. Diego is inferior to my skills \ ;Spy / LOL.
Last edited by Couture on May 2nd, 2013, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Kraft
Knight
Knight

Postby Kraft » May 2nd, 2013, 7:30 pm

why cant i edit on mobile qq
anyway i rage a lot wheb im really close to beating the npc but end up getting ninjaed like last 30s so i prefer pc rooms where you can get help

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » May 3rd, 2013, 6:04 am

Alicia Jewel wrote in Story Mode Discussion:Do you prefer Episode 1 or 2? How disappointed are you each patch when missions 81-100 of E2 aren't released? Do you prefer NPC or PC rooms? Does Diego make you want to toss your computer across the room?

LOL. I prefer E2 by far. The icon is better too. o_O
Btw, the 81-100 on E2 is an orangish for 100%.
They should somewhat follow SEA. SEA has all stories currently...
And SEA's stories are easier =____= .
I prefer NPC rooms... they are easier for me, I think.. but sometimes PC rooms can be better when... like Diego! Makes you want to throw your computer/laptop across the room. I literally punched my laptop the other day..
NPC CHAINS x17!? ;MadP

k..imdone.

Alicia Jewel
Scout
Scout

Postby Alicia Jewel » May 3rd, 2013, 6:11 am

Has anyone noticed that Diego is suddenly a lot less hacky when he's on your team? Or do I just have really crappy luck? ;Cry

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » May 3rd, 2013, 6:12 am

Alicia Jewel wrote in Re: Story Mode Discussion:Has anyone noticed that Diego is suddenly a lot less hacky when he's on your team? Or do I just have really crappy luck? ;Cry

It's not just you. That is actually true

"CARRY ME DIEGO!"
'No, carry yourself. ;GrinP '
-_-

Alicia Jewel
Scout
Scout

Postby Alicia Jewel » May 3rd, 2013, 12:32 pm

I just realized that Felicia Force appears a lot in promotional images for Audition. She shows up in Episode 1's story chart, both promotional images for SEA's Battle Party Challenge, and the Battle Party Takeover image. Yet all she gets in Story Mode is three episodes before she gets captured by the Crazy Crew and is never seen again.

EDIT: Diego and Stephanie/Crazy Queen appear in most of those, too, but they don't count since they're actually major characters.

Hmm
Oracle
Oracle

Postby Hmm » May 3rd, 2013, 12:47 pm

I've actually been anticipating for the rest of E2 stories. Got nothing better to do on Audi. But I dun even read the story, so dunno what's going on in it. Most of the stories don't even frustrate me.. Except that one story in E2 that took me literally two hours to pass (over a course of two days). It was the story where you had to beat the Pink Army (CC 8. I think 150 BPM). Every time I tried, the npcs would one mil each time and I'm just there with like 800-900k. u.u

Next

Return to Audition