X-Patcher

by tgfcoder
Discuss anything to do with Audition here.

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator

X-Patcher

Postby tgfcoder » January 20th, 2013, 4:19 am

X-Patcher by tgfcoder

Downloaded 3500+ Times

It's another way to patch and play!

X-Patcher is an improved patcher to make starting up Audition a breeze- it handles things like download resuming, integrity checks, useful reminders and messages about such things as maintenance, all while being sleek and fast. It can get you into the game with less hassle.

And it's completely free, always.

If you install it you can still use the normal patcher, and you can uninstall it whenever you want. In any case, your original patcher will still work perfectly.

If you don't have X-Patcher, download it here (anyone can download):

>> Image Click Here to Download X-Patcher <<

If you do have it, it will notify you when an update it available and you can choose to update or not. To make X-Patcher load up faster, it will only check for updates once it's open- so to get a new update, open X-Patcher to check for updates, close it, then open it again to apply the update.

Instructions

Guide thread here: http://forums.redbana.com/showthread.php?t=60152

Run the application file above to install X-Patcher. You can then start it from the Start Menu.
You will have a shortcut to it on your Desktop as well, and rename it Redbana Audition if you like!

Happy Auditioning!

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Re: X-Patcher

Postby tgfcoder » January 20th, 2013, 4:19 am

Redbana X-Patcher Guide

What is X-Patcher?
X-Patcher is a program that does the same job as the original patcher (which looks like this) but with many improvements including bug fixes, smart patching, diagnostics and auto-fix features, to name a few.

How do I get it?
Click the download link above. It will download a setup application. Open it, and let X-Patcher install. Once it's done, it should open by itself.

From then on, you can see X-Patcher in your start menu. You can drag it to the desktop and rename the shortcut "Redbana Audition" if you like.

How do I use it?
Once you start it up you will see the main interface.

To play Audition, simply click "Start Audition". To choose whether you want to play in fullscreen mode or just a window, click the toggle in the bottom right. The little light in the bottom left shows green when the X-Trap information has been accessed and the game can be started. You can click the megaphone icon to view the patcher notices, and you can click "Set Path" to change the directory that X-Patcher runs Audition from.

If Audition isn't working, you may click the "Fix Audition" button. From there you have three choices.

If you're unsure, choose Automatic fix. It will attempt to find the problem and resolve it. This can take a few minutes or more, so don't select it if there's nothing wrong with Audition.

Advanced tools allows you to manipulate values easily. Only recommended for techies.

Repatch will allow you to choose a version to start patching from. Then, it will continue to patch each version up to the current version. This allows you to re-install patches that didn't work properly, or fix files that went missing or corrupt.

Finally, to close X-Patcher, click the "X" in the top right.

Kraft
Knight
Knight

Postby Kraft » January 20th, 2013, 10:46 am

o
i should get this

islandpineapple
Forum Graphic Artist
Forum Graphic Artist

Postby islandpineapple » January 20th, 2013, 11:34 am

i don't use this but i know a bunch of people that do xD including my sister so i know what it looks like and stuff ^o^ but im still not motivated enough to dl it for myself ;Ouch

✣ LoL ✣ | ♪ Youtube ♪ | ❃ Webpage ❃ | ♦Art Shop♦

⊰There's two kinds of people in this world; ones that eat to live, and ones that live to eat⊱
[sig-PinePine]

Kraft
Knight
Knight

Postby Kraft » January 20th, 2013, 11:56 am

I'm gonna dl it LOL

islandpineapple
Forum Graphic Artist
Forum Graphic Artist

Postby islandpineapple » January 20th, 2013, 11:59 am

good job anne support mista tgfcoder. LOL xD @ me still too lazy ...

⊰There's two kinds of people in this world; ones that eat to live, and ones that live to eat⊱
[sig-PinePine]

Kraft
Knight
Knight

Postby Kraft » January 20th, 2013, 12:13 pm

i'm dling it for the benefits of it..LOL

islandpineapple
Forum Graphic Artist
Forum Graphic Artist

Postby islandpineapple » January 20th, 2013, 12:37 pm

LOOOL what benefits? xD

[sig-PinePine]

Kraft
Knight
Knight

Postby Kraft » January 20th, 2013, 12:40 pm

shutup and read it

islandpineapple
Forum Graphic Artist
Forum Graphic Artist

Postby islandpineapple » January 20th, 2013, 12:45 pm

ok fine. i was gona be lazy but w.e ill read it. and gg anne LOL i forgot the html tags and stuff ;-; its been too long since i even looked at hmtl ;Bawl freakin bbcode took over my lyfe ;-; and uh yay for xpatcher~ ;Up

[sig-PinePine]

Next

Return to Audition