Audi Sea

by Corn
Discuss anything to do with Audition here.

Corn

Audi Sea

Postby Corn » October 4th, 2015, 12:31 pm

How would one get past the ip block (or whatever block they did) with a working solution? I can't even access their forum page. They even blocked me from the playpark website too so I can't redownload the game. ;Hmph

If this isn't allowed, sorry. Just wanted to play some decent songs there because Redbana is well... dead on content and songs..

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Re: Audi Sea

Postby Yujin » October 4th, 2015, 12:53 pm

I feel you. Playpark/Asiasoft is IP blocked for me to. Sadly the best ways around IP blocks would be VPNs, which can drastically drop your connection speed based on the VPN you're using/location etc. A lot of people use SoftEther (you want the VPN client) but it's spotty and slow at best if you don't get lucky and connect to a good server. Another option is SurfEasy which is very stable and fast but there is a data cap. :#

There are tons of other VPN options but a lot of them will probably be paid but if it's free, it probably won't be amazing. xD;
Enlist in my pumpkin army today!
Winter ♥ Jerk ♥ Seoul ♥ Yujin (KAU/KWIA)

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator
Owner and Creator of Tgforums

Postby tgfcoder » October 4th, 2015, 2:43 pm

Yujin wrote in Re: Audi Sea:There are tons of other VPN options but a lot of them will probably be paid but if it's free, it probably won't be amazing. xD;

^ this. Just like a lot of things if you want a good service you have to pay for it. Assuming your VPN doesn't add too much latency or cutouts, you should be able to play just fine, Audition isn't too ping-reliant.

Leebyn
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Leebyn » October 4th, 2015, 4:54 pm

Where are you located? For the past.. 5 years(?) I've never been IP blocked from AuditionSEA, though at times they messed up something with the server settings that the website/patcher "times out" and looks like it's inaccessible, but I could still get on with some persistence. It happens periodically to certain ISPs in the SEA area too lol. Maybe it's similar to the DNS issue that Redbana is experiencing now...? I'm by New York City using AT&T and/or Optimum, for reference.

Direct download link: http://download-audition.playpark.net/a ... l_6204.rar
if that helps at all
Yes, I am lurking ;Sly
1) Leebyn (♥Greentlover)
2) Ribbon 3+4) Zindagi and Pyaar ज़िन्दगी और प्यार
CHARLEMAGNE : Intel Core i5-4670k(4.2GHz@1.181v), Asus Z87-A, Crucial Ballistix Tactical 2x8GB@1600MHz, Asus GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB, Intel X25-M 80GB, Seasonic SSR-650RM, Corsair 400R, CM Storm Trigger (Cherry MX Red)
Tiers too hard | Facebook | Youtube | Stream | irl lol | Redbana Forums Profile

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Postby Yujin » October 4th, 2015, 8:33 pm

TT A TT That's not fair, Leebynnnn LOL I'm in VA with Verizon FiOS and even when I reset my IP I am still blocked lmao. Rip. But I can use an IP on a VPN from the next town up and it works fine. ;CryP
Enlist in my pumpkin army today!
Winter ♥ Jerk ♥ Seoul ♥ Yujin (KAU/KWIA)

Corn

Postby Corn » October 5th, 2015, 11:33 am

The VPN stuff is a little complicated for me so I'm going to pass on that.. Guess rip that game.

I'm located in the northeast as well so that's weird how you can play Audition Sea in NY. Tried the download, but it fails during the patch portion so guess gonna give up on it for now.. Weird part is I can access everything when I'm on my smartphone, but my computer(s) is blocked. ;Hmph

Thanks for replying guys though. ;Mkup

Leebyn
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Leebyn » October 5th, 2015, 11:47 am

On your smartphone, you're using the 4G/data right?
Do you see the image on the patcher at all?

Maybe try using the Google public DNS. You can always change this back if it doesn't work.
[Reveal] Spoiler: Google DNS
Instructions from here: https://developers.google.com/speed/pub ... docs/using
Example: Changing DNS server settings on Windows 7

Go to the Control Panel.
Click Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings.

Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:
To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click Local Area Connection > Properties.
To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection > Properties.

If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Select the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and then click Properties.
Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. If there are any DNS server IP addresses listed there, write them down for future reference, and remove them from this window.
Click OK.
Select Use the following DNS server addresses. If there are any IP addresses listed in the Preferred DNS server or Alternate DNS server, write them down for future reference.
Replace those addresses with the IP addresses of the Google DNS servers:
For IPv4: 8.8.8.8 and/or 8.8.4.4.
For IPv6: 2001:4860:4860::8888 and/or 2001:4860:4860::8844.
Restart the connection you selected in step 3.
Test that your setup is working correctly; see Test your new settings below.
Repeat the procedure for additional network connections you want to change.

Marcos/N3TwoRk suggested this one for the Redbana DNS issue so I'm not sure if it'll apply here as well.
Yes, I am lurking ;Sly
1) Leebyn (♥Greentlover)
CHARLEMAGNE : Intel Core i5-4670k(4.2GHz@1.181v), Asus Z87-A, Crucial Ballistix Tactical 2x8GB@1600MHz, Asus GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB, Intel X25-M 80GB, Seasonic SSR-650RM, Corsair 400R, CM Storm Trigger (Cherry MX Red)

Corn

Postby Corn » October 6th, 2015, 8:45 am

Yes. No (I'm assuming you mean during patch?). And do you think that the Google DNS will work if I have Windows 10?

Leebyn
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Leebyn » October 6th, 2015, 5:39 pm

If it works on data, then that means it's not a regional IP block, so that's good.
Yeah, I meant when you run that old style patcher lol.

Google DNS works for pretty much any modern operating system. It affects how you connect to the internet, not really related to your system. I think the Windows 10 instructions are exactly the same as the Windows 7 ones listed there, but here's a Windows 10 specific one. You can even use what they have in the image there: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 - those are the values for the Google DNS.
Yes, I am lurking ;Sly
1) Leebyn (♥Greentlover)

Corn

Postby Corn » October 13th, 2015, 10:03 am

Yeah, so bit late on the reply, but that didn't work either. So looks like I'm stuck with Redbana ;haha.

Next

Return to Audition