17AU

by Victory
Discuss anything to do with Audition here.

Victory

17AU

Postby Victory » October 3rd, 2015, 6:33 pm

HI ALL ;Hi
So my friend Monoxi aka my qt loli & Ant -Ant came across this other server of Audition. But it was a private server.
Everything is basically free on there. Clothes, pets, DJ's, etc. (But there are some thing you need to earn by wasting some time by playing or afking on the game.)
There's tons of regular clothes from NA, KAU and even custom made(?).
There are the regular modes and songs that range from 1k+ to the slowest there is. (There's K-pop, C-pop, audition music, and even popular songs outside of Audi ;Cat )

Quick view of the game:

SO, If you feel tempted by the free stuff and want to join here is what you should do:

1st - Register : CLICK ME

*You won't be able to understand it unless you can read chinese or read whatever google translate's trying to tell you so here are the translations. (The ID # & QQ # is usable so use that to fill in whatever box it says you need it for)
*When registering don't use any special characters for your IGN.
*For E-Mail, use Hotmail or Live

2nd- Download (Thanks to -Ant for these links ;Bawl )

*You can also download it from the site but I personally got them from these files

Mega's:
Client setup
Launcher?

Alternative download for 1st link:
Alternative

3rd - Log in
After you patch and click the big round purple button on the bottom right of the launcher, click the 2nd button on the FIRST ROW.
*Also just so you know, after the game opens and you click out of it for a moment it won't be on the bottom so you have to alt+tab to get back to the game.

Launcher icon looks like this : Image

The log in will look like this :

4th & Last of all: Enjoy the game ;VVP .
*The mechanics of the game are the same as regular audition. As long as you can remember where the buttons are, you'll be fine.

;Crkr Modes ;Crkr

SO THE FIRST THING YOU WANNA DO IS GO TO MALL RIGHT?
OKAY, go ahead and pick a few things and pop them into your cart the same way you would on NA. (Max is 30 in your cart at a time.)
Ok, done?

Then follow the instructions on the picture (Creds to Monoxi )

After you clicked the orange button on the last step open your gift box and accept everything in there!! WOO FREE CLOTHES ;LuvUP

(*You can only have 50 items of each. For ex. 50 hairs, 50 tops, 50 bottoms etc. Except accessories, you can go overboard with that ;haha)

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, Monoxi, or -Ant (if he ever checks the forum).

This private server is way more active than NA lmfao. Except everyone is chinese and I can't read it either ;Sng. THAT'S WHY I NEED YOU ALL ;Sob.

**Some songs might kick you out of the room because they haven't been downloaded yet. I've been told that a window will pop up on the lower left so just click the buttons a couple of times until you hear a beep ;Spy. It's what I did.

My IGN is : Exo
Monoxi is : Monoxi
-Ant is: Ant (ofcourse ;Dog)

PETITION FOR Hmm TO PLAY ;Crkr
okthx
100   Top

Hmm
Oracle
Oracle

Re: 17AU

Postby Hmm » October 3rd, 2015, 6:52 pm

Wow. Don't I feel special now. Lmao. I'm sorry, but like I've said a million times, would definitely join you guys if I knew how to read Chinese... But unfortunately, I don't. After playing for three years on RB, I pretty much know how to navigate around Audition, so who knows. Maybe I will end up joining later. But for now, it's sadly a no. •~•

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » October 3rd, 2015, 8:04 pm

I might just to check out the songs. Have you found out if they boot people for typing in english like they do on kau?
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Victory

Postby Victory » October 3rd, 2015, 8:09 pm

im not entirely sure but, most likely not. i met someone who played for more than 6 months & spoke english ;GrinP
& i dont think anybody cares if you type in english since they're just doing their own thing

¤ᴙшдЯ¤
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby ¤ᴙшдЯ¤ » October 3rd, 2015, 9:58 pm

I still want to play guitar mode...

Hello.
I hardly exist.
Stuck in the Voltex.

-Ant
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby -Ant » October 3rd, 2015, 11:48 pm

¤ᴙшдЯ¤ wrote in Re: 17AU:

Here you go.

Many people don't know English. Many slim to none. I play with my Redbana buddies. I wasn't expecting you guys to post this at all.. rip.

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » October 4th, 2015, 12:06 am

Omg Miss Murder by AFI xD oh my, that band brings back memories..;Spy
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

-Ant
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby -Ant » October 4th, 2015, 12:12 am

Couture wrote in Re: 17AU:Omg Miss Murder by AFI xD oh my, that band brings back memories..;Spy

I'll post a couple of ss's to your facebook if you like. and yeah.

De-OK-Manz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby De-OK-Manz » October 4th, 2015, 12:33 am

omg all the kpop songs
gonna try this during winter break
queen
DEOKMAN & SEYEON
ARMY.

¤ᴙшдЯ¤
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby ¤ᴙшдЯ¤ » October 4th, 2015, 6:03 am

-Ant wrote in Re: 17AU:
¤ᴙшдЯ¤ wrote in Re: 17AU:

Here you go.

Many people don't know English. Many slim to none. I play with my Redbana buddies. I wasn't expecting you guys to post this at all.. rip.

I'm implying I can't. zzz.
It kicks me out of room/crashes if I try.

Hello.
I hardly exist.
Stuck in the Voltex.

Next

Return to Audition