KAU/KWIA Players!

by Yujin
Discuss anything to do with Audition here.

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Re: KAU/KWIA Players!

Postby Yujin » October 2nd, 2015, 11:22 pm

O.O That's so weird. I can't believe they would do something like that lol...but you can access X-Beat from anywhere else outside Japan tho right? ;???
Enlist in my pumpkin army today!
Winter ♥ Jerk ♥ Seoul ♥ Yujin (KAU/KWIA)

namakelder

Postby namakelder » October 3rd, 2015, 12:24 am

I've never been able to access the download page of X-Beat while outside of Japan, not even with a VPN, it only works now I'm actually here. So I assumed there's some kind of IP block on the download part of the website just like KAU and Redbana, just weird how it's not the whole website. I know back when X-Beat first came out ages ago I could download it no problem. Maybe it's playable if you already have the client? Or the site just hates me?

Anyway, yeah, it's weird and annoying ;Spy
Tigurr / Inazuma
im soph. im cool

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Postby Yujin » October 3rd, 2015, 12:41 am

Hm icaffeine Tracy how do you play X-Beat?? You Aussie you? ;???

icaffeine
Scout
Scout

Postby icaffeine » October 3rd, 2015, 3:48 am

Yujin wrote in Re: KAU/KWIA Players!:Hm icaffeine Tracy how do you play X-Beat?? You Aussie you? ;???

vpn. i use vpngate (softether)

it took me literally a week to download the client, but it actually worked.

japan people are way nicer than korean people. however it's massively unpopulated.
MStar - Caffeine (Active)
Garena ID - Caffeinateds
FeverMix - Caffeine
(Inactive)

http://www.play-asia.com/

namakelder

Postby namakelder » October 3rd, 2015, 6:03 am

icaffeine wrote in Re: KAU/KWIA Players!:
Yujin wrote in Re: KAU/KWIA Players!:Hm icaffeine Tracy how do you play X-Beat?? You Aussie you? ;???

vpn. i use vpngate (softether)

it took me literally a week to download the client, but it actually worked.

japan people are way nicer than korean people. however it's massively unpopulated.

Yeah, I logged on earlier and it was like this:

...For 8pm on a Saturday...seriously?! That is not good...

Anyway, I'm sorry for bringing this topic so...off-topic ;Spy
Tigurr / Inazuma
im soph. im cool

Luna
Junior
Junior

Postby Luna » October 5th, 2015, 2:17 pm

Okay so I too want to see what's going to be new and stuff, but I have no idea how getting an account works.
You guys keep talking about "buying a VPN"?
What exactly is this and how much would that cost? ;Shy
Lynnet Stefan

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Postby Yujin » October 5th, 2015, 2:42 pm

Luna wrote in Re: KAU/KWIA Players!:Okay so I too want to see what's going to be new and stuff, but I have no idea how getting an account works.
You guys keep talking about "buying a VPN"?
What exactly is this and how much would that cost? ;Shy

Sorry above discussion was OT LOL. You don't need a VPN for KAU/KWIA because (thank god) it's not IP blocked (yet). What you do need to buy is a Hanbiton account. People usually buy from OBTGAME because they have the cheapest prices at 8.99 for a random account (username will be jkslafdk93950 etc) or a 11.99 for a custom account (you get to choose the username). Be very careful when choosing your gender though, because the gender of the account is the gender your character will be!

Luna
Junior
Junior

Postby Luna » October 6th, 2015, 1:11 am

Well audition.hanbiton.com isn't working for me.. ;Spy
I'm in The Netherlands.
Since it's not IP blocked I'm assuming I should be able to access the website?
I was reading Marcin's posts but this stuff doesn't make sense to me. ;Shy

EDIT: Oh, I used Hola to access the website from UK and this did work.
Now finding out where to click is harder than I expected LOL
Last edited by Luna on October 6th, 2015, 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lynnet Stefan

Luna
Junior
Junior

Postby Luna » October 6th, 2015, 1:19 am

Sorry above discussion was OT LOL. You don't need a VPN for KAU/KWIA because (thank god) it's not IP blocked (yet). What you do need to buy is a Hanbiton account. People usually buy from OBTGAME because they have the cheapest prices at 8.99 for a random account (username will be jkslafdk93950 etc) or a 11.99 for a custom account (you get to choose the username). Be very careful when choosing your gender though, because the gender of the account is the gender your character will be!

So if I get a random username, will I constantly have to log in to Audition with this weird name or is this just for the purpose of signing up?
This stuff is confusing. ;Shy
Lynnet Stefan

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Postby Yujin » October 6th, 2015, 1:23 am

Luna wrote in Re: KAU/KWIA Players!:

So if I get a random username, will I constantly have to log in to Audition with this weird name or is this just for the purpose of signing up?
This stuff is confusing. ;Shy

Oh no that sucks. D: I wonder why you can't access it either. ;Hot If you can't load the website you probably won't be able to run the game without a VPN. Try SoftEther VPN Client to connect to a South Korean IP and connect to the website. :C It's tough to play with a VPN though because if it's not good, it may affect your gameplay/just disconnect you all the time.

And yes, if you purchase a random account you will have to login to the website as jasdkfla82932 every single time you want to play. I wouldn't purchase an account yet until you know you can access the game. s: If you're not familiar with VPNs it will be pretty confusing at first.
50   Top

PreviousNext

Return to Audition