KAU/KWIA Players!

by Yujin
Discuss anything to do with Audition here.

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Re: KAU/KWIA Players!

Postby Yujin » September 30th, 2015, 5:27 am

Womp sorry for the cross forum conversing. ;Hot

That's really weird, usually if there was an IP block they would block out USA for sure and I'm fine. o.x; Try connecting to a VPN IN your locale to see if it's your personal connection or a regional thing. Then try a proxy elsewhere to see if that works?
Enlist in my pumpkin army today!
Winter ♥ Jerk ♥ Seoul ♥ Yujin (KAU/KWIA)

Marcin

Postby Marcin » September 30th, 2015, 5:36 am

Yujin wrote in Re: KAU/KWIA Players!:Womp sorry for the cross forum conversing. ;Hot

That's really weird, usually if there was an IP block they would block out USA for sure and I'm fine. o.x; Try connecting to a VPN IN your locale to see if it's your personal connection or a regional thing. Then try a proxy elsewhere to see if that works?

I could try. Which VPN do you prefer? WTFast is only for games, isn't it.

Ugh, my apologies for going off-topic ;Hot~.
Always remember: Never accept the world as it appears to be.
Dare to see it, for what it could be.

Elfire
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby Elfire » September 30th, 2015, 5:56 am

Marcin wrote in Re: KAU/KWIA Players!:I would want to try KAU again. It's been a while since I last time played there. For some odd reason, new http://audition.hanbiton.com page doesn't load for me. Any suggestions?

Really odd. It works for me and we're both in a same err... similar region, as far as I know... Kind of. D:
He's burned down many a bridge
And he's scared of walking in the dark
It hurts when the rain falls on his skin

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Postby Yujin » September 30th, 2015, 6:00 am

@Marcin IDK how strict y'all are around here but if it's to help get more ppl on KAU/KWIA I think it's warranted ;Up

For a quick fix VPN just to check a website I use SoftEther. I'm not sure if they have available connections wherever you are, though. They DO have a lot of South Korean ones (this VPN is Japan based regionally) My build is 9570, I think they made some UI changes so if you download a newer version I won't know what you're working with in case you hit any problems but you'll probably be fine with whatever.

Another option is SurfEasy. They have a fixed region list but it is usually very fast. The only downside is that they have a data cap, so if you're gonna try to download something you'll probably run out immediately lmao. I would just use it for checking websites and stuff.

Marcin

Postby Marcin » September 30th, 2015, 8:28 am

I tried VPN called Hola that Vince gave me. It works but it still loads longer than it should.

Elfire wrote in Re: KAU/KWIA Players!:
Marcin wrote in Re: KAU/KWIA Players!:I would want to try KAU again. It's been a while since I last time played there. For some odd reason, new http://audition.hanbiton.com page doesn't load for me. Any suggestions?

Really odd. It works for me and we're both in a same err... similar region, as far as I know... Kind of. D:

Why wouldn't it open for me if it opens for the rest of european countries? I'm sure my ISP is not blocking the site. Why would they block this particular korean website and not ncucu or hangame for example? Bah, I doubt they even know about this site to begin with - the webiste has been put live since couple of days.

This is really dumb as ****. I can connect through Great Britian and many other European countries but I can't through my own ISP Poland? Makes no sense and it's pissing me off.

Anyways, the site is currently undergoing maintenance, isn't it @CloseTime.aspx. You can download the game but only if you have an account created there. To be honest, judging by what I have got to do myself in order to make their dumb website to work, I don't think I want to be interested in trying it out. Delay/lag is going to be annoying anyways for most of you (europeans) and that already takes like 80% of enjoyment of the game itself, so.

Just make sure you upload a video. I'm interested how does the "brand new User Interface" looks like on this out-dated engine.

Screw this~ Peace out ;Wave~
Without VPN.
With VPN.

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Postby Yujin » September 30th, 2015, 8:53 am

I know how you feel, Marcin. :/ When I tried to play WIA SEA on current local network I can't load the Playpark/Asiasoft websites, despite the fact that if I use a VPN to drop me anywhere else in the USA it works. ~_~ Just really stupid and I have no idea how to resolve it. OTL

Sorry to hear that, your presence will be missed! ;CryP

icaffeine
Scout
Scout

Postby icaffeine » September 30th, 2015, 1:38 pm

Marcin wrote in Re: KAU/KWIA Players!:I tried VPN called Hola that Vince gave me. It works but it still loads longer than it should.

Why wouldn't it open for me if it opens for the rest of european countries? I'm sure my ISP is not blocking the site. Why would they block this particular korean website and not ncucu or hangame for example? Bah, I doubt they even know about this site to begin with - the webiste has been put live since couple of days.

This is really dumb as ****. I can connect through Great Britian and many other European countries but I can't through my own ISP Poland? Makes no sense and it's pissing me off.

Anyways, the site is currently undergoing maintenance, isn't it @CloseTime.aspx. You can download the game but only if you have an account created there. To be honest, judging by what I have got to do myself in order to make their dumb website to work, I don't think I want to be interested in trying it out. Delay/lag is going to be annoying anyways for most of you (europeans) and that already takes like 80% of enjoyment of the game itself, so.

Just make sure you upload a video. I'm interested how does the "brand new User Interface" looks like on this out-dated engine.

Without VPN.
With VPN.

I'm using Poland on VPN right now and it seems to work for me. Have you tried resetting your router? (Turning it off and on?)
MStar - Caffeine (Active)
Garena ID - Caffeinateds
FeverMix - Caffeine
(Inactive)

http://www.play-asia.com/

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Postby Yujin » October 1st, 2015, 1:06 am

Marcin

Postby Marcin » October 1st, 2015, 3:26 am

icaffeine wrote in Re: KAU/KWIA Players!:
Marcin wrote in Re: KAU/KWIA Players!:I tried VPN called Hola that Vince gave me. It works but it still loads longer than it should.

Without VPN.
With VPN.

I'm using Poland on VPN right now and it seems to work for me. Have you tried resetting your router? (Turning it off and on?)

Yes. Even tried to reset DNS. Nothing works except for VPN.

namakelder

Postby namakelder » October 2nd, 2015, 10:07 pm

So recently I moved to Japan (studying here for a year) and surprise surprise I can't access the site for KAU any more...it's okay because I have a VPN, but I really should have predicted that would happen ;Hmph

Same thing with the Redbana website and even the forums...the ppl who run X-Beat reeeally don't want Japanese players to leave their game for another one, huh

EDIT: I can access Redbana audi itself just fine though lol...
Tigurr / Inazuma
im soph. im cool

PreviousNext

Return to Audition