KAU/KWIA Players!

by Yujin
Discuss anything to do with Audition here.

Yujin
Scout
Scout

KAU/KWIA Players!

Postby Yujin » September 28th, 2015, 9:08 am

Hi all! ;Hi

As those of you who are interested in the original Korean Audi probably know, we're 2-3 days out from launch based on where you're located! ;Sprs Yaaassss. Excite.

Now I've been playing KWIA pretty heavily these past few days and realize how hard it is to play alone since downloading songs slowly auto-kicks you/gets you kicked by salty Koreans lmao. So I'm on a quest to gather English speakers/overseas players who want to play KAU/KWIA with other non-natives to overcome the language barrier etc.

Also, if you're interested in playing KAU/KWIA but don't know how to get a Hanbiton account/set up the game I'd be happy to help! Most likely you'll need to "acquire" an account from a 3rd party, however. If you're not willing to buy your own account but are still curious about playing...if I know you well enough drop me a line lol. ;Cess

I'm going to try to post this message on other forums/FB groups too in order to reach as many Audi players as I can, but if you know other people spread the word!

Those of us who are already prepped for KAU, post what your IGN will be so we can meet up in game! ;GrinP Another player and I are gonna see what the new channels are like and pick a distinguishable one for us to use as a base hehe. Since even just talking in English openly gets you side-eyed in game......

Finally I'm going to try and make a fam as quickly as possible that will be for English speakers! Of course you can speak other languages but English will be the primary language. Lmk if you're interested in joining~ And most of us will have another version of Audition as our main game so inactivity won't get you kicked or anything. XD

Hope to play with you all :3 ;Blln

Side note: When naming your char I suggest you go with an alphanumeric name if you're planning on mainly playing with non-Koreans as most English speakers won't be able to type in Korean for your IGN lol. The fam name will also be alphanumeric for that reason. ;Dork

IGN LIST:
Forum name / KAU / KWIA

Yujin / Yujin / Yujin
namakelder / Tigurr / -
Last edited by Yujin on September 30th, 2015, 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enlist in my pumpkin army today!
Winter ♥ Jerk ♥ Seoul ♥ Yujin (KAU/KWIA)
50   Top

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Re: KAU/KWIA Players!

Postby Couture » September 28th, 2015, 10:14 am

Good luck!
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).
50   Top

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Postby Yujin » September 28th, 2015, 10:18 am

Thank you~ ;Shy

Victory

Postby Victory » September 28th, 2015, 1:46 pm

id like to try kau but i dont understand the process of getting a korean acc at all ;Spy.

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Postby Yujin » September 28th, 2015, 2:16 pm

I'm out right now but I'll send you a PM when I get home. ;Wave

namakelder

Postby namakelder » September 30th, 2015, 4:42 am

comes back out of the lurker closet

my IGN is Tigurr, I'll be playing KAU (I'm interested in WIA too tho), would be cool to have some people to play with!!
Tigurr / Inazuma
im soph. im cool

Marcin

Postby Marcin » September 30th, 2015, 4:51 am

I would want to try KAU again. It's been a while since I last time played there. For some odd reason, new http://audition.hanbiton.com page doesn't load for me. Any suggestions?
Always remember: Never accept the world as it appears to be.
Dare to see it, for what it could be.

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Postby Yujin » September 30th, 2015, 5:15 am

Marcin wrote in Re: KAU/KWIA Players!:I would want to try KAU again. It's been a while since I last time played there. For some odd reason, new http://audition.hanbiton.com page doesn't load for me. Any suggestions?

O: Did you try again recently? Works fine for me o.o

namakelder

Postby namakelder » September 30th, 2015, 5:15 am

Marcin wrote in Re: KAU/KWIA Players!:I would want to try KAU again. It's been a while since I last time played there. For some odd reason, new http://audition.hanbiton.com page doesn't load for me. Any suggestions?

Have you tried loading it in a different browser?
Tigurr / Inazuma
im soph. im cool

Marcin

Postby Marcin » September 30th, 2015, 5:24 am

Yujin wrote in Re: KAU/KWIA Players!:

O: Did you try again recently? Works fine for me o.o

Yes. Nothing.

namakelder wrote in Re: KAU/KWIA Players!:

Have you tried loading it in a different browser?

Yes, I have. Doesn't open on both browsers (Chrome and I.E.).

Do you think they could have possibly added some sort of restricted access?

Edit: Okay, none of hanbiton pages or sites open. Weird.
Always remember: Never accept the world as it appears to be.
Dare to see it, for what it could be.

Next

Return to Audition