Korean Audition News

by icaffeine
Discuss anything to do with Audition here.

icaffeine
Scout
Scout

Korean Audition News

Postby icaffeine » September 22nd, 2015, 1:30 am

Well, let's start.

YD Online and T3 had a 10 year contract to license Audition, however during the duration, T3 purchased Hanbiton (http://hanbiton.com).

Now it is at the end of the 10 year duration. YD Online obviously wants to keep Audition, but T3 Entertainment is saying no to everything, including things like making YD Online a portal (likewise with Nexon, Hangame), sharing databases, etc.

Due to T3 Entertainment not budging, Club Audition (clubaudition.ncucu.com) is now closing.

However, Audition Korea is still surviving, just under Hanbiton.

Hanbiton has closed down it's server for a server wipe and revamps. You can see the official statement from T3 Entertainment over at Audition Hanbition's website (audition.hanbiton.com)

Revamps include
  • UI Updates + A new Shopping Mall
  • New Website
  • New Starter Clothes
  • New FAM Shop Items

This also means that databases from Korean Audition are now lost.

As compensation, players who signed up before the 30th of September will get

- 100000CASH
- An Indefinite Outfit, see below.
- 150 Fashion Shop Items costing 350 CASH (all indefinite duration)

How will this impact Redbana?
I'd believe this will impact Redbana a lot, as well as other international servers. Hanbiton is known to have a stricter method in keeping with it's games, locally and internationally. No doubt that some day, Redbana will have a more stricter outcome.
MStar - Caffeine (Active)
Garena ID - Caffeinateds
FeverMix - Caffeine
(Inactive)

http://www.play-asia.com/
50   Top

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Re: Korean Audition News

Postby Yujin » September 22nd, 2015, 9:41 am

Is KAU already down? I was under the impression that we had until the 30th to...sign up and do stuff (I attempted to make an ncucu account last week but couldn't verify bc for some reason my friend's phone wouldn't work) but on the ncucu website I couldn't even find an active/working link to download the client. :c I really want to try and make an account before the 30th if that is still a thing so I can try to play KAU when it rereleases with the cool bonuses but it seems like time is against me. ;Hot
Enlist in my pumpkin army today!
Winter ♥ Jerk ♥ Seoul ♥ Yujin (KAU/KWIA)

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » September 22nd, 2015, 10:07 am

Oh my god those indef outfits are so cute. Holy **** 100k cash also haha.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

icaffeine
Scout
Scout

Postby icaffeine » September 22nd, 2015, 3:58 pm

Yujin wrote in Re: Korean Audition News:Is KAU already down? I was under the impression that we had until the 30th to...sign up and do stuff (I attempted to make an ncucu account last week but couldn't verify bc for some reason my friend's phone wouldn't work) but on the ncucu website I couldn't even find an active/working link to download the client. :c I really want to try and make an account before the 30th if that is still a thing so I can try to play KAU when it rereleases with the cool bonuses but it seems like time is against me. ;Hot

I presume that Ncucu is closing. Try signing up for Hanbiton.

Please note that you can create your character beforehand on Hanbiton. But not play yet.
Garena ID - Caffeinateds
FeverMix - Caffeine
(Inactive)

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Postby Yujin » September 22nd, 2015, 4:20 pm

icaffeine wrote in Re: Korean Audition News:
Yujin wrote in Re: Korean Audition News:Is KAU already down? I was under the impression that we had until the 30th to...sign up and do stuff (I attempted to make an ncucu account last week but couldn't verify bc for some reason my friend's phone wouldn't work) but on the ncucu website I couldn't even find an active/working link to download the client. :c I really want to try and make an account before the 30th if that is still a thing so I can try to play KAU when it rereleases with the cool bonuses but it seems like time is against me. ;Hot

Please note that you can create your character beforehand on Hanbiton. But not play yet.

But will signing up for Hanbiton and creating a character activate the bonuses? Or are they planning to track that by which iPins/cell phones/individuals have both a preexisting Ncucu account and new Hanbiton one?

icaffeine
Scout
Scout

Postby icaffeine » September 22nd, 2015, 6:29 pm

Yujin wrote in Re: Korean Audition News:

But will signing up for Hanbiton and creating a character activate the bonuses? Or are they planning to track that by which iPins/cell phones/individuals have both a preexisting Ncucu account and new Hanbiton one?

If you register for Hanbiton and pre-sign up (your IGN) on this page - http://www.hanbiton.com/Au/event1.aspx

Then you automatically get the benefits. Hanbiton does not want to get involved with Ncucu whatsoever. That includes databases and registrations.
Garena ID - Caffeinateds
FeverMix - Caffeine
(Inactive)

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Postby Yujin » September 22nd, 2015, 7:07 pm

If you register for Hanbiton and pre-sign up (your IGN) on this page - http://www.hanbiton.com/Au/event1.aspx

Then you automatically get the benefits. Hanbiton does not want to get involved with Ncucu whatsoever. That includes databases and registrations.

Ah oki that link is quite helpful.
But Ncucu took the original KAU client download off their website, right? I couldn't download it no matter what. :/ So even if I acquired a Hanbiton account I wouldn't have a KAU character to register unless I literally pulled an IGN out of my ass and hope it a. exists and b. wasn't already registered?

icaffeine
Scout
Scout

Postby icaffeine » September 22nd, 2015, 9:30 pm

Ah oki that link is quite helpful.
But Ncucu took the original KAU client download off their website, right? I couldn't download it no matter what. :/ So even if I acquired a Hanbiton account I wouldn't have a KAU character to register unless I literally pulled an IGN out of my ass and hope it a. exists and b. wasn't already registered?

You aren't transferring a character. You are basically making a new character. All databases are wiped, you just need to pre-register your IGN so that on October 1st, you can enter the game with your IGN you pre-registered on the website.

So basically

a) sign up with Hanbiton
b) sign up for your IGN on the page I provided (equivalent with Redbana's what is your IGN? when you first login towards the game)
c) download client October 1st
d) Voila! Done. + you got all your benefits.
Garena ID - Caffeinateds
FeverMix - Caffeine
(Inactive)

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Postby Yujin » September 22nd, 2015, 9:34 pm

icaffeine Whoa really? O___o so you input whatever IGN you want for your NEW Hanbiton KAU character to have? ;Dzzy That makes no logical sense tho haha because doesn't that mean anyone ~new~ who wants to start playing KAU can just sign up and get the benefit? ;haha

icaffeine
Scout
Scout

Postby icaffeine » September 23rd, 2015, 1:13 am

Yujin wrote in Re: Korean Audition News:icaffeine Whoa really? O___o so you input whatever IGN you want for your NEW Hanbiton KAU character to have? ;Dzzy That makes no logical sense tho haha because doesn't that mean anyone ~new~ who wants to start playing KAU can just sign up and get the benefit? ;haha

They don't want to upset pre-existing players, especially players who have worked for either their level, event CASH or Couple.

It makes logical sense actually, it's only for people who register before the 30th however.
Garena ID - Caffeinateds
FeverMix - Caffeine
(Inactive)

Next

Return to Audition