Redbana..

by Anna
Discuss anything to do with Audition here.

Anna
Scout
Scout

Redbana..

Postby Anna » September 19th, 2015, 2:35 pm

Hello guys.I am kind of dissapointed.Redbana makes me angry late days.Like,it is not about players,not even about that I can not play very well but about that Redbana is terrifully corrupted.Like,my friend got banned beacuse he leveled too fast,GM's ignored a lot of times my questions and when they answered was it like: Sorry,we can not help you with this.I get why the clothes costs real money,server must live somehow but I found it too expensive,like when I wanted to marry someone I had to pay 10$.That wasn't that terrible but clothing? When you want like whole set of indef stuff it is like 50$.Which is 1350czk for me (that is money on traffic for me in whole Prague for a month.)I get it as I am too broke or I don't know.. But still.. I decided to play another server.Can you guys tell me which server is good to play? I found WoA but that graphic scared me off (it's not that it is bad graphic but Redbana/EU/Nexon graphic -which I used to play- are my cup of tea.) And SEA? Even I play since 2009 I found I would have no chance to get to somewhere in this audition.How about making own server? ;Sng - English level: Over Asian 9000 ;Hi
I am always here for you,so don't you worry.
50   Top

Marcin

Re: Redbana..

Postby Marcin » September 19th, 2015, 2:58 pm

Anna wrote in Redbana..:How about making own server? ;Sng

Now, we're talkin'~ ;Sng
Always remember: Never accept the world as it appears to be.
Dare to see it, for what it could be.
50   Top

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator
Owner and Creator of Tgforums

Postby tgfcoder » September 19th, 2015, 4:39 pm

Hi,

I don't know about other servers, I think I tried SEA once, from what I've heard it's better content-wise and probably price wise. As for private servers, I don't think there are any good ones. Or if there are I haven't been made aware of them. I'd like to think if there was a lot of demand for a good private server something would happen.

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » September 19th, 2015, 4:41 pm

WIA (or as you called it, WoA) yeah it's pretty crappy. I feel bad for all those people who spammed leveled lol. Redbana bans people for doing so which is why I never exp spam. I think it's stupid but apparently you aren't allowed to use your money how you want, even if it is leveling quickly.

They are in quite a situation mostly because all of their GMs quit, and all they have left now is Clef. Not really sure what will happen to redbana, but for now I would just stick to SEA because it has better songs and everything is indef. The only down side is possible lag.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Postby Yujin » September 19th, 2015, 6:05 pm

If you can read or speak Thai I heard good things about Audition PVS lol...
Enlist in my pumpkin army today!
Winter ♥ Jerk ♥ Seoul ♥ Yujin (KAU/KWIA)

Anna
Scout
Scout

Postby Anna » September 20th, 2015, 5:36 am

Yujin wrote in Re: Redbana..:If you can read or speak Thai I heard good things about Audition PVS lol...

I am playing PVS audition but beacuse of Beat Up.I can't speak thai and it is kind of hard to find another english speaking person,etc etc. ;Cold

Anna
Scout
Scout

Postby Anna » September 20th, 2015, 10:43 pm

Ok,so I decided to play SEA,is there someone who is playing it? Could you tell me your ign? Let's play together! ;Sng

Jackeh«3

Postby Jackeh«3 » September 21st, 2015, 7:35 am

Getting a wedding irl costs more than $10 though ;Sng

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » September 21st, 2015, 8:35 am

Jackeh«3 wrote in Re: Redbana..:Getting a wedding irl costs more than $10 though ;Sng

So true ;w;....
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Yujin
Scout
Scout

Postby Yujin » September 21st, 2015, 9:47 am

Anna wrote in Re: Redbana..:Ok,so I decided to play SEA,is there someone who is playing it? Could you tell me your ign? Let's play together! ;Sng

I downloaded SEA and made an account but I can't play, using VPNs obviously because Playpark has f*cking banned me or just hates me personally ;Mad This is an injustice TT^TT I want to play SEAAAA orz
Enlist in my pumpkin army today!
Winter ♥ Jerk ♥ Seoul ♥ Yujin (KAU/KWIA)

Next

Return to Audition