Goodbye Korean Audition

by Marcin
Discuss anything to do with Audition here.

Marcin

Goodbye Korean Audition

Postby Marcin » August 31st, 2015, 4:28 am

I'm too lazy to make a post that would hold in suspense, so-.

Source: http://clubaudition.ncucu.com/notice/vi ... 1&seq=3705

Thoughts? What do you think will happen now to the worldwide servers? My guess is that they will extend their contract as long as it is possible just to get more money and then close their servers too. No new content - no money.
Always remember: Never accept the world as it appears to be.
Dare to see it, for what it could be.
50   Top

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator

Re: Goodbye Korean Audition

Postby tgfcoder » August 31st, 2015, 7:19 am

Crazy, I don't know if the other servers will live if KAU is dead. I think they're pretty independent but not on everything.. Anyway it will be interesting to see the announcements.

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » August 31st, 2015, 7:20 am

Well, first off I can't stop laughing at this translation LMAO.
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Hi, audition Member you.

End of the auditions give information prior to delivery,

Please conserve the audition time for all submitted words will love you Dear sincere thanks.

Dear map it already gave the first greeting to the audition game 10 two hours have passed since that year .

Meanwhile time was breathing with your life, and let us not forget they were the moment.

Outside the framework of the rhythm action game you become the head of their communication, but do your best,

Deuryeotdeon time the show are felt only look sadly lacking.

Audition service developer T3 in accordance with the breakdown service contract period expires and a contract extension negotiations with the entertainment,

Come 2015 nyeon 09 wol 30 all Audition game service will be shut down.

Hangame, Naver game, Nexon, channeling services were provided through a hanbiton site is also expected to be shut down,

Schedule shut please refer to the information below.

[Audition End Show Schedule]

1. 2015 nyeon 09 wol 02 days check (12 si 30 ends minutes)

-Game access and use is the same as the existing one, the new character creation and audition cache is not charged.

2. 2015 nyeon 09 wol 30 days check (12 si 30 ends minutes)

- Main connecting city, containing information on how to apply for a refund switches to shut down the service page, you can not access this game.

- Refund is 'charging point 5 below in an audition charge remaining unused cache' and 'time of purchase 1 year remaining items under fixed-term' is

Included are , we are excluded from the refund payment for the goods received as gifts and event merchandise .

- For refunds how to apply can be found at the end of the page that day.

* Hangame / Naver games / Nexon / refund of hanbiton channel service, according to each channel's policy

There may be a difference in the refund scheme.

Meanwhile preach the Word of deep once again thank you all gave generous encouragement and love ...

Precious Memories we shared,

I will keep deep in the chest .

Thank you.

I hope it will end all other servers as well. Do I like playing, yeah, but I don't care if it shuts down. Then I wouldn't have to worry about anything happening to all my hard work (in a bad way such as being hacked or some stupid **** like that).

Of course I spent a lot of money on this game but, hey money is meant to be spent lol. I would he happy though if all auditions were to just end. Besides I got to meet some amazing people while being there and as we all know we don't need the game to be around to stay in contact. In the end it would just be one less game for me to play /shrugs.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Maky

Postby Maky » August 31st, 2015, 8:38 am

LOL FINALLY

“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.”
– Unknown

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » August 31st, 2015, 11:12 am

Maky wrote in Re: Goodbye Korean Audition:LOL FINALLY

For now it's just Korean Audi that we know of, but I wouldn't be surprised if all the other servers shut down shortly after :p.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Maky

Postby Maky » August 31st, 2015, 3:12 pm

Couture wrote in Re: Goodbye Korean Audition:
Maky wrote in Re: Goodbye Korean Audition:LOL FINALLY

For now it's just Korean Audi that we know of, but I wouldn't be surprised if all the other servers shut down shortly after :p.

Still
LOL FINALLY

“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.”
– Unknown
50   Top

-Ant
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby -Ant » September 2nd, 2015, 9:28 am

will always have the memories meeting all of you people in game / forums. family is family.
100   Top

Pose
Champion
Champion

Postby Pose » September 3rd, 2015, 7:05 am

When is Redbana shutting down >.>
Image~ •○☼ OCTOPI FAM ☼○• ~Image

○ You wish you were us ○

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » September 3rd, 2015, 8:15 am

Not sure but they will probably gives 30 days notice? Maybe?

Marcin

Postby Marcin » September 3rd, 2015, 9:42 am

Redbana's version is not shutting down anytime soon. Clef has confirmed that KAU's issue has nothing to do with other Audition versions worldwide.

Just informing everyone, we are not related to the incident of KAU closing nor affected by the issue.

The game will keep on running. ;Sng

According to some new posts on Redbana's forums, there's some kind of disagreement (apparently?) between T3 Entertainment and Yedang Online.

Source
Always remember: Never accept the world as it appears to be.
Dare to see it, for what it could be.

Return to Audition