DC when joining a room

by Eggzachly
Discuss anything to do with Audition here.

Eggzachly
Forum Council
Forum Council

DC when joining a room

Postby Eggzachly » August 13th, 2015, 8:47 pm

Hey guys it's been a while.. I'm looking for help.
When I try to join a room on audi, i'll dc and get this error.
Will audi fix this? or does anyone know how to ?

How's everyone going btw?

Update: I now have Windows 10 and it worked fine for a good two minutes.. then went back to the same problem sigh
Last edited by Eggzachly on August 14th, 2015, 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zach l 0bese/Eggzachly l Prestige
#TeamZeezy 072713

Monoxi
Forum Council
Forum Council

Re: DC when joining a room

Postby Monoxi » August 13th, 2015, 9:40 pm

There was an emergency maint to fix the problem a week or two ago, and that was because of people who weren't married would d/c in room with if the DJ if a married person, I think.
Now, as of I heard, it's d/cs you if someone has the team team badge after winning games. I think the three win badge, or w.e, one doesn't d/c people though. Just above that will d/c those unmarried. Not 100% sure though. lol
үσυя ιттε мαcαяxη
14.::.02.::.17

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » August 13th, 2015, 9:42 pm

Monoxi wrote in Re: DC when joining a room:There was an emergency maint to fix the problem a week or two ago, and that was because of people who weren't married would d/c in room with if the DJ if a married person, I think.
Now, as of I heard, it's d/cs you if someone has the team team badge after winning games. I think the three win badge, or w.e, one doesn't d/c people though. Just above that will d/c those unmarried. Not 100% sure though. lol

Yeah this is about right.

Unmarried people (mostly in tourny) dc, and people who are/are not married can dc when it comes to another issue with icons. Too many issues right now ;(. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Also, doing well over here, how have you been?
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Eggzachly
Forum Council
Forum Council

Postby Eggzachly » August 13th, 2015, 9:49 pm

Couture wrote in Re: DC when joining a room:
Monoxi wrote in Re: DC when joining a room:There was an emergency maint to fix the problem a week or two ago, and that was because of people who weren't married would d/c in room with if the DJ if a married person, I think.

Yeah this is about right.

Unmarried people (mostly in tourny) dc, and people who are/are not married can dc when it comes to another issue with icons. Too many issues right now ;(. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Also, doing well over here, how have you been?

I hid all my badges after the first patch with the alien invasion ahaha. I am married and when I try to create a room, I dc..
Glad to hear that :D I've been alright, not bad and not good
Zach l 0bese/Eggzachly l Prestige
#TeamZeezy 072713

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » August 13th, 2015, 11:50 pm

Eggzachly wrote in Re: DC when joining a room:I hid all my badges after the first patch with the alien invasion ahaha. I am married and when I try to create a room, I dc..
Glad to hear that :D I've been alright, not bad and not good

I think it has to do with everyone else's badges as well, not just yours :p. I dunno, it sounds like one giant hot mess that just needs to be fixed like--right now :c.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Return to Audition