Audition problems? xD

by Aly
Discuss anything to do with Audition here.

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Audition problems? xD

Postby Aly » April 15th, 2015, 3:22 pm

When they made the install as a audition_america_07, it kind of messed me up. Every time I downloaded it, it seemed to always not work. It's not an active file. It's like... Just that white plain page on the download...
Is this just me or...? ;c

Leebyn
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Re: Audition problems? xD

Postby Leebyn » April 15th, 2015, 7:50 pm

The audition_america_07 file should be a .rar file that is 4.11GB in size (4,420,943,747 bytes looking from the Properties). If the file you have is smaller than that, you have an incomplete file and you need to redownload it.

You can use something like 7-Zip to decompress the contents instead of Winrar. In the unzipped folder, it should have a bunch of data#.cab files numbered 1 through 6. To install, run the setup.exe.

If you find any issues, report back.
Yes, I am lurking ;Sly
1) Leebyn (♥Greentlover)
2) Ribbon 3+4) Zindagi and Pyaar ज़िन्दगी और प्यार
CHARLEMAGNE : Intel Core i7-4790k(4.6GHz@1.27v), Asus Z87-A, Crucial Ballistix Tactical 2x8GB@1600MHz, Sapphire Tri-X R9 290, Intel X25-M 80GB, Seasonic SSR-650RM, Corsair 400R, CM Storm Trigger (Cherry MX Red)
Tiers too hard | Facebook | Youtube | Stream | irl lol | Redbana Forums Profile

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Re: Audition problems? xD

Postby Aly » April 16th, 2015, 3:59 pm

Leebyn wrote in Re: Audition problems? xD:The audition_america_07 file should be a .rar file that is 4.11GB in size (4,420,943,747 bytes looking from the Properties). If the file you have is smaller than that, you have an incomplete file and you need to redownload it.

You can use something like 7-Zip to decompress the contents instead of Winrar. In the unzipped folder, it should have a bunch of data#.cab files numbered 1 through 6. To install, run the setup.exe.

If you find any issues, report back.

Ah okay, thank you. :'3 It's figured out now.

Return to Audition