To join or not to join.

by Jen
Discuss anything to do with Audition here.

Hwill
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: To join or not to join.

Postby Hwill » January 17th, 2015, 8:42 am

i'd say keep gardening if you have a goal!

i hardly play but i go on just to garden.... idk when i'll break the habit but i just want to reach my goal for self fulfillment ;___;;;;
ign: Pervert / fam: Royal-Humor

insta

Jen
Junior
Junior

Postby Jen » January 17th, 2015, 9:04 am

lileManic wrote in Re: To join or not to join.:I just came back to Audi too a couple of weeks ago. There's really nothing to do since most of my friends don't really play it as often anymore too. So far it's been fine though. Broke ring, got remarried and going garden. Garden so boring tho ;A;
LF> Friends

ooh i'll be your friend. same thing happend to me except the breaking ring part LOL
;Crkr

lileManic
Traveller
Traveller

Postby lileManic » January 17th, 2015, 1:20 pm

Jen wrote in Re: To join or not to join.:
ooh i'll be your friend. same thing happend to me except the breaking ring part LOL

Yayy!!! ;GrinP ;GrinP Jen my new bud!! I don't go on often but... find me, add me, ign: ~Xi ;LuvUP

Hmm
Oracle
Oracle

Postby Hmm » January 18th, 2015, 5:33 am

LOL, honestly, I've been thinking about going back to Audi as well, but still haven't gotten myself to do so. Most of my friends quit, so really lost my motivation there. If I find a reason to play again, I'd probably have no problem jumping back to Audi. But of course, I can't be totally active due to school and stuff.

Victory

Postby Victory » January 20th, 2015, 4:41 pm

tried going on audi saturday but i got bored after idk 15 minutes ? my bl & friends r ded and everyone basically just afks on there now . new mode sucks butt.
but if u have lots of active friends on there then i don't see why n0t
but everyone's just r00d now tbh
idk

Previous

Return to Audition