The reason why I leave audition for years at a time

by TailzTheCat
Discuss anything to do with Audition here.

TailzTheCat

The reason why I leave audition for years at a time

Postby TailzTheCat » November 20th, 2014, 7:51 am

I've been playing audition since it first came out in Nexon. I remember playing that game for hours trying to make friends and to become skilled at 4 key. The problem is that I don't have much time as I use to since I'm in college now and leaving this game seemed like a perfect idea when I started college 2 and a half years ago but now I can play more since i'm going into game design and there isn't really any other games to play besides League of Legends which i'll get back into this winter.

Another reason why I left was the community audition is reigned by. ;Hmph Ever since redbana took over audition I've felt lost in a sea of craziness and drama because most fams seem to care more about skill and level than friendship and togetherness, and people play the drama card all the time it seems in my opinion ;Sob (No offense to anyone here). So, I try my best to stay on top of my game in 4 key but i'm not really skilled in reverse key chance which most people seem to have mastered so much and i'm not the type that plays over 140 bpm. 8 key has never been my strong suit cause I never really practiced it and didn't see the point in it until I came to redbana. Then, I decide to couple and that's when the game goes extremely downhill for me. Coupling with complete strangers was the bane of my exsistance after I had a horrible encounter with someone on there (not gonna talk about it) and because of my busy life I can't be there all the time for them and they end up leaving or I never see them again after I couple them.

The point is, I am now back playing audition, that I loved to death as a teenager, and tgforums was my motivation to getting back into the game. This community does bring players together and hopefully i'll make some good friends during my time here ;Up . I know this post may sound sappy but I just wanted to show my interest in this game and explain where i'm coming from!
;Cat
Audtion IGN: ~TailzZen~
WIA IGN: TailzTheCat

Pose
Champion
Champion

Re: The reason why I leave audition for years at a time

Postby Pose » November 20th, 2014, 8:01 am

TailzTheCat wrote in The reason why I leave audition for years at a time:I've been playing audition since it first came out in Nexon. I remember playing that game for hours trying to make friends and to become skilled at 4 key. The problem is that I don't have much time as I use to since I'm in college now and leaving this game seemed like a perfect idea when I started college 2 and a half years ago but now I can play more since i'm going into game design and there isn't really any other games to play besides League of Legends which i'll get back into this winter.

Another reason why I left was the community audition is reigned by. ;Hmph Ever since redbana took over audition I've felt lost in a sea of craziness and drama because most fams seem to care more about skill and level than friendship and togetherness, and people play the drama card all the time it seems in my opinion ;Sob (No offense to anyone here). So, I try my best to stay on top of my game in 4 key but i'm not really skilled in reverse key chance which most people seem to have mastered so much and i'm not the type that plays over 140 bpm. 8 key has never been my strong suit cause I never really practiced it and didn't see the point in it until I came to redbana. Then, I decide to couple and that's when the game goes extremely downhill for me. Coupling with complete strangers was the bane of my exsistance after I had a horrible encounter with someone on there (not gonna talk about it) and because of my busy life I can't be there all the time for them and they end up leaving or I never see them again after I couple them.

The point is, I am now back playing audition, that I loved to death as a teenager, and tgforums was my motivation to getting back into the game. This community does bring players together and hopefully i'll make some good friends during my time here ;Up . I know this post may sound sappy but I just wanted to show my interest in this game and explain where i'm coming from!
;Cat

I feel you, seems all audi is about rn is skill and getting high number rooms just to afk in like Image
And the cpls....omg the cpls... I've never had a stable ring that lasted more than 2 months either cuz they just went inactive without a reason or they broke it *sigh* the frustration. I've been playing audi for like...5 years now? and keep going on and off because it seems like there are certain intervals where audi is just like "Ok people are dead, modes are dead, audi is dead" but then I'll be back cuz of memories~ Last week I decided to become more active on audi so gl ;Up hmu if you wanna hang out or smth
IGN: Denuo
Image~ •○☼ OCTOPI FAM ☼○• ~Image

○ You wish you were us ○

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator
Owner and Creator of Tgforums

Postby tgfcoder » November 20th, 2014, 9:34 am

Hey, glad you found somewhere you're willing to open up to. Welcome, and have fun ;Wave

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » November 20th, 2014, 1:10 pm

Yeah most people just afk on audi to earn the 20% off cash coupons but..why bother buy cash if you don't play? Lol

The community is still more or less the same--mostly full of retarded kids who love internet drama and the staff is pretty corrupted--but that's none of my business `_`... We got a nice handful of people here ;P.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

TailzTheCat

Postby TailzTheCat » November 20th, 2014, 2:37 pm

;Up I'm agreeing with what you all are saying. Yeah, people do afk a lot and i don't understand why they would stay on the game if they afk. ;Yay

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » November 20th, 2014, 3:46 pm

I'm not an active player on Audition anymore.
Actually, not on any game anymore. I see no point honestly. I've spent so much money on games over the years, and since I lost my prepaid to life. (UGC's) I quit buying things. o-o

TailzTheCat

Postby TailzTheCat » November 20th, 2014, 3:52 pm

Yeah I miss UGC ;Sob . I really don't understand why they quit like that and they were making so much money. I do thinking spending money on games is pointless, but meh.

Hwill
Wanderer
Wanderer

Postby Hwill » November 20th, 2014, 4:11 pm

welcome back!

if you're looking for a FAM consider us, we're not rly into skills heh.... ;haha
ign: Pervert / fam: Royal-Humor

insta

Kickass
Scout
Scout

Postby Kickass » November 20th, 2014, 5:29 pm

Welcome back, Tailz! The feeling of almost finishing college is surreal!
I absolutely love no chancing, so if you ever want to play sometime I'll be up for it! I'm kinda sick though so be prepared for a lot of misses~
Sup?
AAU:Kickass
Badass ;Lttr 1,000,000+/2M

Gabe
Junior Warden
Junior Warden

Postby Gabe » November 20th, 2014, 5:38 pm

hai there. welcome to us ;Love
Not today, Satan

Return to Audition