BU Program?

by MrDinoSauce
Discuss anything to do with Audition here.

MrDinoSauce
Traveller
Traveller

BU Program?

Postby MrDinoSauce » May 13th, 2014, 10:03 pm

Is there a way of making if not already made , a program that you can play to practice bu? like a desktop mini or something equivalent. Does anyone know? :D

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Re: BU Program?

Postby Aly » May 14th, 2014, 5:15 am

Google kgo. ;Spy

Lol jk, I don't know. o-O

Why not just do it in game by yourself?

MrDinoSauce
Traveller
Traveller

Postby MrDinoSauce » May 14th, 2014, 4:23 pm

Aly wrote in Re: BU Program?:Google kgo. ;Spy

Lol jk, I don't know. o-O

Why not just do it in game by yourself?

true i could do then , but then it gets boring , i meant for like an actual type of mini game like how theres programs to help you get better at control spam and to help you click faster. something of the nature.

Leebyn
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Leebyn » May 14th, 2014, 6:35 pm

I dunno if it helps with practice at all, but here are 2 standalone Beat Up programs:

1) BUMania. It's just a Stepmania mod and personally I think it sucks, because the judgement windows for Stepmania and for Audition's Beat Up are totally different, plus it has the assist click on by default (which isn't the same as the one in game since in Stepmania it clicks when you're SUPPOSED to hit, not when you ACTUALLY hit) and you don't get penalized for missing the space at the bottom. Uhhh some good things that are features of Stepmania- you can change the scroll speed, the play speed (like do half speed), you can exit a song if you want to play another, etc. But you have to download songs/charts because it comes with like 1.

2) BUPatch Network. The original BUPatch was actually a game client edit (i.e. hack) so just ignore those and get the standalone game client. It's closer to the original Audition Beat Up judgements but still not exact. It has a set song list and you can't add any songs like you could in BUMania. You also can't freely exit from a song or anything fancy like that.

If you're looking for different charts to play, then you can look into these. Otherwise, you're probably better off practicing Beat Up just by playing it in Audition itself.
Yes, I am lurking ;Sly
1) Leebyn (♥Greentlover)
2) Ribbon 3+4) Zindagi and Pyaar ज़िन्दगी और प्यार
CHARLEMAGNE : Intel Core i7-4790k(4.6GHz@1.27v), Asus Z87-A, Crucial Ballistix Tactical 2x8GB@1600MHz, Sapphire Tri-X R9 290, Intel X25-M 80GB, Seasonic SSR-650RM, Corsair 400R, CM Storm Trigger (Cherry MX Red)
Tiers too hard | Facebook | Youtube | Stream | irl lol | Redbana Forums Profile

Return to Audition