(SEA) Error.

by Aly
Discuss anything to do with Audition here.

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

(SEA) Error.

Postby Aly » April 11th, 2014, 7:19 am

Does anybody know what possibly went wrong with this?

Kind of irritating me. ;Spy

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Re: (SEA) Error.

Postby Couture » April 11th, 2014, 9:53 am

GUI is the Graphical user interface, so You're file either got corrupted or is missing. (I think. I'm not good at picking out what's wrong with this kind of stuff ;-;), did you re-download it on your new laptop? You tried re-installing it again, I assume?
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » April 11th, 2014, 11:22 am

I reinstalled it another time.
o.o I don't really want to redownload it once again.
It takes 17 hours for me. Too long x.x
Garden does work on my pc though.
Just not my laptop.

Leebyn
Graduate Junior
Graduate Junior

Postby Leebyn » April 11th, 2014, 3:28 pm

Gabby's right, you're probably missing a file or you have the wrong version of a file. SEA has some questionable installation issues (missing song files and such). I would recommend copying the Audition program folder from your working pc to your laptop, overwriting anything that is different. Just copy it on an 8GB flash drive, or alternatively use windows file sharing over LAN (look it up for instructions.)
This is actually how I put Audition on new computers, there's no way I download/install/repatch that nonsense every time.
Yes, I am lurking ;Sly
1) Leebyn (♥Greentlover)
2) Ribbon 3+4) Zindagi and Pyaar ज़िन्दगी और प्यार
CHARLEMAGNE : Intel Core i7-4790k(4.6GHz@1.27v), Asus Z87-A, Crucial Ballistix Tactical 2x8GB@1600MHz, Sapphire Tri-X R9 290, Intel X25-M 80GB, Seasonic SSR-650RM, Corsair 400R, CM Storm Trigger (Cherry MX Red)
Tiers too hard | Facebook | Youtube | Stream | irl lol | Redbana Forums Profile

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Postby Couture » April 11th, 2014, 3:52 pm

Leebyn wrote in Re: (SEA) Error.:Gabby's right, you're probably missing a file or you have the wrong version of a file. SEA has some questionable installation issues (missing song files and such). I would recommend copying the Audition program folder from your working pc to your laptop, overwriting anything that is different. Just copy it on an 8GB flash drive, or alternatively use windows file sharing over LAN (look it up for instructions.)
This is actually how I put Audition on new computers, there's no way I download/install/repatch that nonsense every time.

Hooray I was right about something ;A; -feels smart-. Haha thanks for the input LeeLee!
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

Aly
Hyperflux
Premium Donator
Hyperflux

Postby Aly » April 11th, 2014, 4:18 pm

Alright, I'll try it out. Thank you.

Return to Audition