Garden Timer Glitch (?)

by Couture
Discuss anything to do with Audition here.

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Garden Timer Glitch (?)

Postby Couture » December 13th, 2013, 7:59 pm

Hi guys, so I need to know if there is anyone else who is having this happen to them because it's been happening to me for a couple days and I'm trying to help Jordan out by seeing if there is an actual bug or not.

Pretty much what happens is when I open up the timer to start gardening for the day, I come to see the water and dusting timer are not actually counting down, and it shows up as red text (indicating it's a bad time to water/dust) i.e. both watering and dusting time is stuck on (3:05). When I refresh the page, the timer numbers will change to a lower number such as (1:43), but still doesn't actually show it's counting down.

I also need to know that, when using the timer actively (continuously watering and dusting with the water and dust time separated), the water timer will be perfect, but when it comes to just dusting, the dusting timer will freeze on an X amount of seconds (0:09) yet the sounds go off just fine.
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator
Owner and Creator of Tgforums

Re: Garden Timer Glitch (?)

Postby tgfcoder » December 13th, 2013, 9:13 pm

Ooh, there was a bug in the logic but it only happened for the Couple of the garden not the Owner which is why it never happened to me. Fixed now~

Return to Audition