New Feature Idea: Vogue

by tgfcoder
Discuss anything to do with Audition here.

Would you use Vogue?

Totally and would love to
50%
Possibly, if it's good
17%
Would probably only use it to see what's on there
No votes
No
33%

Total votes : 6

tgfcoder
Owner and Creator of Tgforums
Premium Donator

New Feature Idea: Vogue

Postby tgfcoder » November 16th, 2013, 4:19 pm

I'm thinking of adding a new section to Tgforums for all Audition fashionistas and fashion admirers. Here's my idea, read through and tell me if it sounds like something you'd like to be a part of. I'm also welcoming ideas and suggestions to make this really great and a one-of-a-kind service.

Vogue
The biggest Audition fashion event. Everyone will start off as an intern at Vogue and will get to see fashion events and get to know the system. Eventually, through examining outfits on display and giving honest ratings, they will gain enough experience to become a fashion critic. As a critic, their ratings mean more and they have more sway in Vogue, and can give feedback and comments which appear in the Catwalk. When a critic reaches a certain rapport, they have the option of designing their own lines of outfits. As a designer, they create the pieces that are displayed on the catwalk, or are up for sale in the boutique. You have your own profile, and showcase, so people who come to like your sense of style can see what else you've created.

The Catwalk
All the hottest clothes and accessories for your viewing pleasure. The catwalk is a rolling display of the current top designers and outfits. Each model will be shown one by one, posing, with information about price, designer, and line by the side, accompanied with flashing lights and music. The outfits shown will be a selection of à la mode fashion from highly reviewed pieces from both male and female fashion so as to keep it fresh and stylish. The best review/description by a fashion critic will be shown along with the design.

The Boutique
Put your outfits up for sale. Create your own fashion shop where you offer your sense of fashion to people on a request-payment basis. A form will be entered with a set amount of Tgcoins attached to it, and when the request is complete, the coins will be transferred.

Showcase
Show your best designs. Create your own lines of fashion based on looks, themes or feels. Critic's recent picks will be spotlighted e.g. "Best Christmas Fashion Line"

Tgforum badges and avatar frames will be available to the best designers, and possibly events that involve the use of Vogue will be added too.
10   Top

Couture
Administrator
Premium Donator
Administrator

Re: New Feature Idea: Vogue

Postby Couture » November 16th, 2013, 4:21 pm

YES. Just because it's fashion related and we all know, this is my thing ;SLK. Anyways, Yes I love this idea ;Prcs .
Gabzie ♥ Jordan
"Life isn't a spectator sport. If watching is all you're going to do, then you're going to watch your life go by without you."

Signature Credits to: tgfcoder (my love♥).
10   Top

Jackeh«3

Postby Jackeh«3 » November 16th, 2013, 6:33 pm

This is too gay for me I think I'll pass ;Sng...
10   Top

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » November 16th, 2013, 6:57 pm

I have a feeling this will attract more Audition players since fashion is a big part and a forum/website is a great place to showcase it. I'm definitely excited ;LuvUP since I love outfits and stuff...

islandpineapple
Forum Graphic Artist
Forum Graphic Artist

Postby islandpineapple » November 17th, 2013, 1:39 am

is dis jst for audi..yeah i think it is LOL GG

✣ LoL ✣ | ♪ Youtube ♪ | ❃ Webpage ❃ | ♦Art Shop♦

⊰There's two kinds of people in this world; ones that eat to live, and ones that live to eat⊱
[sig-PinePine]

tgfcoder
Premium Donator

Postby tgfcoder » November 17th, 2013, 2:54 am

Yes, if you take pictures of yourself modelling or want to showcase images you get off the internet then a thread or a tumblr is better for that. In Audition, the level of interactivity can extend a bit further in terms of being able to design your own ;Grin

I'd like to hear what people think about any of this, I do think it would be great to have a system solely designed for showing outfits. It would also double as a catalogue of outfit ideas since you can jump to similar outfits or other designs from the same maker.

Kinds of suggestions I would like are "I'd really get a lot out of it if I could X" or "I don't like the way ABC works because of XYZ" and questions about usage or etc.

If the RB forum thread isn't locked or deleted you can reply to it here too: http://forums.redbana.com/showthread.php?t=68341

Poll added to this thread ;Grin

Return to Audition